Kintex Kinesiology Tape is very versatile and can be used for a variety of problems, e.g. pain or movement restrictions can be alleviated by a tape. A treatment of headaches, migraines, arthrosis, muscular hardening, intervertebral disc problems, lymphedema, menstrual problems and many other areas of application is possible, among others. The hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive in S-wave form makes this skin-friendly tape very stretchy and flexible. The optimal adaptation to the structures of the human body such as the skin, muscles, meridians etc. is ensured and promoted by our tape. Our tape is very hard-wearing, waterproof and tear-resistant. Just a few minutes after the tape is applied, it is no longer perceived as annoying and therefore there is no restriction of activities by the tape bandage. Swimming, bathing, showering or doing sports is no problem with the bandage. The breathable material of the tape allows sweating and allows the skin underneath to breathe. The application of the kinesiology tape takes about one week, with the main effect occurring in the first 3-5 days after application. Allergic reactions rarely occur when using the tape. These are usually caused by the current intake of medication or intensified by simultaneous consumption of alcohol or nicotine. In case of doubt, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Enhances performance: this tape is used to enhance performance by supporting muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and soft tissue areas
- Versatility: the tape is versatile and can be used for a variety of problems such as pain or movement restrictions e.g. muscular hardening, migraines, intervertebral disc problems, lymphedema, and more. it conforms to any body part
- Premium Quality: this tape is made in Germany and is durable, waterproof, tear-resistant, adaptable and stretchy
- Hypoallergenic Acrylic Adhesive: the tape is skin-friendly, firmly adhering to the skin without any risk of damage when removing
- Ready to Use: 20 precut strips that can be applied immediately without scissors, as i and y strips